Quick & Easy
Edit the terms and options in the boxes below then click the generate button. You can separate terms with commas or line breaks. Bookmark the resulting page (Ctrl + D) to re-use it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happened to the spreadsheet version?
- The Google Sheets version of Snowman was affected by Google's August, 2021 security upgrade. It will be available here once the code is re-written to make it functional again.
How does this work?
- Use as many terms as you wish.
- Terms are encrypted so players can't easily read them in the URL.
- Terms are randomly shuffled and presented sequentially until all all have been used.
- There are four game modes:
- Snowman allows six guesses.
- Flower Power allows seven guesses.
- Bomb Squad allows eight guesses.
- Apple Picking allows nine guesses.
- (Students do not have the option of changing this setting.)
Is there anything I should know about special letters and characters?
- All puzzles and guesses are automatically switched to uppercase.
- Puzzles may include multiple words separated by spaces.
- The following characters will be revealed automatically when the puzzle loads: ().',-+=?!"
- Any other characters, including non-English characters, may be used in puzzles but players will need to be able to type them.