Want to Make Your Own Spelling Words Manager?
Note: Works with Google Chrome and iOS for iPhone/iPad.
Step 1: Modify the Google Spreadsheet Template
- Make a copy of this template. (You'll need to sign-in with your Google account.)
- Edit the Student names. You can have up to 50 lists.
- Edit the Words lists.
- Add a phrase in quotes to clarify homonyms.
- Note: Practice and Quizzes are case-sensitive.
- Optional: Add an email address in the Email Results to line to automatically receive quiz results.
- (You can have multiple email addresses separated by commas.)
- Optional: Change the language and rate of speech in the Options tab.
- Optional: Label your spelling words by changing the name of the worksheet (at the bottom).
Step 2: Publish Your Spreadsheet
- Go to File, Publish to the Web
, then click Publish.
Step 3: Get Your Flippity.net Link
- Click on the Get the Link Here tab of the template (at the bottom).
- Click on the Flippity.net link to see, practice, or take a quiz on your spelling words.
Step 4: Bookmark and Share
- Bookmark the page to find it again quickly.
- Tell your friends and colleagues about Flippity.net.