- Flippity will not abuse, misuse, sell, or share your information to anyone, not only because that's the right thing to do, but also because we don't have any of your (or your students') information in the first place.
- Flippity accesses data that you've publicly published on your Google Drive and uses your web browser to reformat it. Nothing gets uploaded, downloaded, saved, or stored.
- Delete your spreadsheet (or stop publishing it) and your data disappears.
Is Flippity free to use?
- Yes, but some features are supported by ads.
- The Flippity website (including underlying code) is copyrighted. All rights reserved.
Will Flippity work on any computer?
- It's been tested on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Internet Explorer on a variety of computers, tablets, and phones.
- (Some audio features require using Google Chrome or Safari on iOS.)
Is there a Flippity app?
- No, but you don't need one. Flippity works on smartphone web browsers.
- (A good QR code reader app will help people find your flashcards, spelling words, badge trackers, etc.)
Does Flippity work without an internet connection?
sort of. Once they are loaded, most pages no longer require a connection.
- You can save a local copy (which you can later open offline) from most browsers by using Control + S.
- You can also use apps like Offline Reader (iOS) and Save This Page (Android) for mobile devices.
- (Images, fonts, and videos may not display properly without a connection.)
Why isn't Flippity working for me?
- In descending order of likelihood:
- You deleted or altered text in blue cells.
- You deleted an important column or row from the template.
- You're using an old template that was copied or shared with you.
- Your school district's policies are preventing you from publicly publishing Google docs.
- Your school district's policies are preventing your students from accessing public docs.
- Your browser is having issues. Clear your cache and reload.
- Google Apps is having issues (Check here: http://www.google.com/appsstatus).
- The Internet is down.
How do I contact you?