Want to Make Your Own Crossword?
Step 1: Modify the Google Spreadsheet Template
- Make a copy of this template. (You'll need to sign-in with your Google account.)
- Edit the words and clues. Use as many words as you want, but the more terms you use, the less likely it is that your crossword will fit onto one printed page.
- Label your crossword puzzle by changing the name of the worksheet (at the bottom).
Step 2: Publish Your Spreadsheet
- Go to File, Publish to the Web
, then click Publish.
Step 3: Get Your Flippity.net Link
- Click on the Get the Link Here tab of the template (at the bottom).
- Click on the Flippity.net link to see and print out your crossword puzzle.
- Press the reload button to generate different configurations.
- Press the key button to see and print the answer key.
Step 4: Bookmark and Share
- Bookmark the page to find it again quickly.
- Tell your friends and colleagues about Flippity.net.