Want to Make Your Own Bingo Boards?
Step 1: Modify the Google Spreadsheet Template
- Make a copy of this template. (You'll need to sign-in with your Google account.)
- Edit the Terms. Use as many terms as you want, but you need at least 25 to fill a Bingo board. The more terms you use, the longer it will take someone to win.
- Use the optional AltTerms column if you want to call different terms than what's on the board. For example, the boards have English words, but you call Spanish words.
- Label your Bingo boards by changing the name of the worksheet (at the bottom).
- Do not edit any cell with a blue background.
Step 2: Publish Your Spreadsheet
- Go to File, Publish to the Web
, then click Publish.
Step 3: Get Your Flippity.net Link
- Click on the Get the Link Here tab of the template (at the bottom).
- Click on the Flippity.net link to see the list of terms, print out Bingo boards, or get a link to online Bingo boards.
Step 4: Bookmark and Share
- Bookmark the page to find it again quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I save my online bingo game?
- Flippity Bingo is designed to be printed out or played online in one sitting. There is no way to save a game and return to it later.
Can I use pictures in my bingo boards?
- Yes, just paste the URL (address) of a picture you find on the web in the appropriate cell.
- URLs must end in ".gif", ".png", ".jpg", or ".jpeg".
- You cannot use Google Drive to store your images.
- You can use Google Drawings. Use the "Publish to the web…" link.
- Images are automatically resized.
- (Be sure you have the legal right to use each image.)