Want to Make Your Own Bingo Boards?
Step 1: Modify the Google Spreadsheet Template
- Make a copy of this template. (You'll need to sign-in with your Google account.)
- Edit the terms. Use as many terms as you want, but you need at least 25 to fill a Bingo board. The more terms you use, the longer it will take someone to win.
- Use the optional "AltTerms" column if you want to call different terms than what's on the baord. For example, the boards have English words, but you call Spanish words.
Step 2: Publish Your Spreadsheet
- Go to File, Publish to the Web
, then click Publish.
Step 3: Get Your Flippity.net Link
- Click on the Get the Link Here tab of the template (at the bottom).
- Click on the Flippity.net link to see the list of terms, print out Bingo boards, or get a link to online Bingo boards.
Step 4: Bookmark and Share
- Bookmark the page to find it again quickly.
- Tell your friends and colleagues about Flippity.net.