Easily turn a Google™ Spreadsheet into a set of
online flashcards, like this:
Want to Make Your Own Set of Flashcards?
Step 1: Modify the Google Spreadsheet Template
- Make a copy of this template. (Sign-in, click File, then Make a copy…)
- Edit the text. Enter as many terms as you want.
- Name your set of flashcards by changing the name of the worksheet (at the bottom).
Step 2: Publish Your Spreadsheet
- Go to File, Publish to the Web
, then click Publish.
- Copy the link under the Link tab.
Step 3: Get Your Flippity.net Link
Step 4: Share and Tell
- Share the Flippity.net link with anyone you want to view your flashcards.
- Tell your friends and colleagues about Flippity.net.
Flippity Quiz Show
Easily turn a Google spreadsheet
into a trivia game show.
Instructions | Demo | Template